top of page
Immigration lawyer Auckland

NZ Visas


Antees is a New Zealand immigration lawyer having expert knowledge on all areas of New Zealand immigration law and policy. Antees can provide assistance for visa applications to migrate to New Zealand.


For an immigration consultation

 +64 (0) 9 550 4460

 +64 (0) 27 415 5879


Services Include :

  • New Zealand Immigration Advice for Temporary Visa, Residence, Appeals to New Zealand Immigration and Protection Tribunal etc

Visa lodging


The primary categories in which Antees provides services for New Zealand Visa applications are:


  • Accredited Employer Work Visa

  • Skilled Migrant Category

  • Family Reunion

  • Business Investor Category

  • Student 

  • Post Study Work Visa-Open

  • Post Study Work Visa- Employer Assisted

  • Section 61 Applications

Immigration Case Appeals


Antees is able to represent you in the following appeals:


  • Residence class Visa Appeals

  • Humanitarian Appeals

Give Antees a call and he can help you with your visa and New Zealand immigration process. The following section provides a brief description of the different available options :
Skilled Migrant

One of the objectives of the Skilled Migrant Category is to grant residence to people who have demonstrated skills to fill identified needs and opportunities in New Zealand. It is a points system based on factors such as age, work experience, qualifications, and an offer of skilled employment. Antees can determine whether you meet the skilled migrant category which may enable you to acquire a residence visa to New Zealand.


A new partnership is often the reason people choose to leave their homeland and start a new life in New Zealand. Also many have found New Zealand a great place to live, work and raise a family.


The partnership category allows partners of New Zealand citizens and permanent residents to obtain residence in New Zealand, subject to meeting the partnership policy criteria.


Parents of New Zealand citizens and permanent residents, in certain circumstances, qualify for residence in New Zealand.


You will first need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and then be invited to apply if you meet the criteria. Once you have received an invitation to apply, you may file a residence application.


You and your parent(s) may wish to be reunited in New Zealand. Your parent(s) may have already settled here and now, you’d like to come to New Zealand to live with them.


The dependent child category allows dependent children of New Zealand citizens or permanent residents to obtain residence in New Zealand subject to meeting the dependent child category policy.

Dependent Child

Depending on your personal background, you may qualify to apply for a residence class visa under the following categories : 


  • Samoan Quota

  • Pacific Access

  • Refugee Family Support

  • Parent Retirement

  • Other Visa Opportunities


The Entrepreneur Residence Category enables migrants to be granted residence if they have established a high growth and innovative business with export potential in New Zealand.


  • Entrepreneur Residence Category (2 years)

  • Entrepreneur Residence Category (6 months)



People wishing to invest funds in a business and live in New Zealand can apply apply for residence under the investor categories. There are two visa categories based on your investment funds:


  • Investor Plus (Investor 1 Category)

  • Investor (Investor 2 Category)


If you are a key employee of a business that wants to relocate its operations to New Zealand, you may be eligible to apply for residence under the Employees of Relocating Businesses Category.


Your application can include your partner and any dependent children travelling with you.

Relocating Business

A New Zealand Student visa enables people to study in a New Zealand educational institution. 

Student Visa

This visa gives recent graduates up to 12 months to get a job in a field related to their studies. While they are looking for a job they are allowed to work in any job to support themselves.

Post Study Work Visa-Open

This visa allows graduate students to work in New Zealand to gain work experience in their field of study for a further two years (or three years if work experience is required as part of a professional registration) subject to a relevant job offer. This visa relates to a specific job with a specific employer. 

Post Study Work Visa-Employer Assisted

Contact Antees Joseph for expert legal assistance on New Zealand Immigration applications.

bottom of page